What to bring to camp
Dekoven supplies linens including towels, pillows with covers, sheets, blankets and duvets.
The following are some suggested items you could bring, which might enhance your week.
- swim suit
- electric fan (not only to cool your room, but to provide “white noise” for sleeping)
- Snacks for parties and special diet supplements. There are several fridges and microwaves available for our use in Taylor hall.
- guitar, drum, violin, shakers, etc.
- games, cards
- dancing shoes, hiking boots, tennis racket
- bicycle – There’s a bike trail along the lake so a bike will come in handy.
- warm jacket, umbrella, raincoat, extra shoes in case it's rainy
- alarm clock
- extension cord
- props, supplies for camp show
- gently used clothes and accessories for goddess clothing exchange.
- full length mirror (to use in your room and for goddess exchange)
- books, CDs, and DVDs that you’re done with - to share with others in our book exchange
- flip-flops for beach and/or shower
- sun visor and/or hat
- poems for the poet-tree
- your sense of humor and a sense of wonder.